Luxury end unit condo. Enjoy one floor living without sacrificing space. Expansive eat in gourmet kitchen w/granite countertops- Eat in or add an island for additional cooking/entertaining space, Adjacent dining room with lots of light and space for 5~ wide table plus your server or hutch. Living room w/gas fireplace invites multiple seating arrangements and entertaining possibilities. Private wood deck invited you to spend some time outside. Spacious master suite with 2 walk in closets means no sacrifices. 2nd bedroom with full bath means you and your family and guests have privacy. Finished lower level could be used as additional bedroom or family room , plus another full bathroom adds additional comfort. Over 1500 additional unfinished space in the lower level provides additional storage space or potential to add more finished living space. Hardwood floors throughout. Affordable gas heat. Gorgeous home. Fee covers snow removal, exterior maintenance & lawn care.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,788 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS